- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organized, very motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to write press releases and Opinion Pieces
The kind of projects available:
- Interviewing writers for the website
- Contributing to the writing for the website, newsletters, and Featured Article section of the website.
- Website: Update content and events on our website
- Facebook: monitoring and updating our Facebook page
- Twitter: monitoring and updating our Twitter page
- Write press releases on current events.
- Other events – helping out where required.
- Uploading stories to the website.
- Sending out newsletters to our members.
- Updating databases with key contacts
Duties include but not limited to:
- Daily communication with PR and marketing professionals.
- Help manage and create online blog and social media content for Facebook and Twitter
- Aid in editing articles that will be posted on the website.
- Building our writing team
- Conduct interviews with potential writers for the website.
- Improve website development
- Assist in designing various types of brochures, ads, and flyers on a project-to-project basis
- Working as a team with other staff members to assure office communication and organization